How does the static mixer accomplish its work?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How does the static mixer accomplish its work?

Post  redrose on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:10 am

Before what I wrote, I think that most of us may know something about the mining mixer, but have you known the static mixer? And how does the static mixer accomplish its work?

HXJQ offers a broad range of static mixers. With over 50 years of experience we have a broad knowledge of fluids and gases and their actions in mixing processes.

Of course we have an excellent testing facility in our head if any doubt should arise. Contact us to discuss if your fluids and/or gases are suitable to be mixed with a static mixer.

The mixer circuit can be used not only to shift the frequency of an input signal as in a receiver, but also as a product detector, modulator, phase detector or frequency multiplier. and blending water streams of different natures into one homogeneous streamA sizeable number of large mixers (750 mm. diameter) have been supplied for city heating lubes. In this application, water streams of differing temperatures are blended into one stream of consistent temperature for accurate measurement.

The static mixer uses a small part of the pump energy that is readily available in your process line. Mixing is accomplished in three ways: Flow Conversion: The product is pushed over the elements, spiral walls, causing the liquid in the center to move radial to the outer diameter and the product on the outside to move vice versa. This leads to a difference in speed between the product molecules causing shearing of the product. Flow Inversion: The product direction of rotation changes in each element, receiving rapid inversion of inertial force, which agitates the product. Flow Division: Each time a product stream passes over an element, it is split in half, separated, creating layers. The number of separations, N,= 2n (n= number of elements). This means that with 20 elements in line more than 1 million layers are created.

Of course, maybe my summary is not comprehensive. And we also have other mining machines, such as jaw crusher, ball mill sand maker and so on. If you have other supplement, you can comment about my article. We learn from each other, and make progress together. Thank you very much for reading my article. I hope you like it. If you have any other question, you can get int our website.

mineral mixing barrel: http://www.chinaquarry.com/products_show/pro25.html

redrose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top